Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Projects!

Hello interwebs! It's been a long while since I've blogged, and I've been working on some stuff in the meantime. And by 'working on stuff' I mean 'fencing and climbing a lot'. I've also been brewing, having recently come up with my first recipe. And most recently, I've started taking a metal working class in hope of learning how to actually weld! Affixing metal! To metal! With fire! It's really a blast.

This is an example of my current plasma cutting ability! Which is to say, it's not great, but it'll get better. It's supposed to say UCSD.
Recently, my fencing club has recently set up a camera system so we can replay our bouts and examine them. I took a couple and put them together. I lose both bouts, naturally, but they are somewhat instructive. You can see them below!


In any case, I hope there'll be more soon. And greetings chinese spammers! It's good to know that I've got readers still.

No comments: