Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comic-Con!

Hey guys, here's a quick recap of what I've been doing. I went to Comic-Con last weekend! That was awesome. I got to meet my favorite web-comic artists and get some sketches. Randall Munroe of XKCD paid me a dollar to hit Gabe from Penny Arcade with a cardboard tube! My friend Justin and I had a competition to see who could get their picture taken with DC and Marvel cosplayers. Suffice to say, the Marvel guys did not show up in sufficient numbers and I lost by a slim margin.


Still, Doctor Strange was cool. We also ran into Master Chief of Halo fame, and I managed not to get teabagged. My friend was not so lucky.


Anyhoo, good times!

2 comments:

Florence said...

Man, if i was paid a dollar by Randall Munroe, I'd NEVER use it.
not that anything worth it costs a dollar anymore these days...

Ed said...

Well, I wasn't so much paid a dollar as I was given a dollar off a t-shirt. But, you know, it still counts. Kind of?